Our client is seeking an Administrator to join their team.
You'll play a key role in providing a wide range of administration services to a high quality and diverse portfolio of clients in the provision of corporate and fiduciary services.
If you'd like to be part of a friendly and growing team, we'd really like to hear from you.
About the role
- Provide ongoing administration support to the team as required for the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively and to a high standard
- Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
- Assist with the effective administration of workload to include timely and accurate processing of work, effective prioritisation, meeting transaction, statutory and internal procedural deadlines and managing WIP and debt collection
- Be involved with the client acceptance process Other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Proven corporate administration experience would be ideal
- You'll be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (such as STEP or CGI)
- Having good communication and interpersonal skills
- Being able to build relationships and work as part of a team
- A desire to succeed within a financial services role
- A positive and flexible approach
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks, time and people in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
For more information, please contact Ben on 707811 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org