Our Client is seeking an Administrator to join their Fund Solutions team
In this role you will be required to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients and team.
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client’s portfolio;
- Assist with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and any other administration duties required;
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence;
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis;
- Maintain client documents with integrity and confidentiality;
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients;
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced;
- Produce and submit all statutory returns.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of working experience within the trust, financial services industries, or accounting firms;
- Strong academic background, with a Bachelor's degree in business administration, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent;
- Studying or willing to study towards a professional qualification i.e. ICSA/STEP.
For more information on this role please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org