Our client are seeking a Trust Administrator to join their growing team.
Our client is undergoing an exciting period of growth!
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and foundations including liaising with Clients, banks and investment managers as and when required.
- Maintain a day to day relationship with your Clients including attendance at Client meetings and delivery of finalised transactions.
- Maintain a highly relevant understanding of Imperium’s policies and procedures and ensure all administration is undertaken in accordance with those policies and procedures.
- Maintain a full understanding of, and adherence to, all applicable legislation and regulations, particularly AML/CFT laws.
- Ensure adherence to policies, procedures and codes of conduct.
- Actively engage in risk disciplines, ensuring that work is undertaken in adherence to the standards and quality required and in accordance with the Imperium Risk Appetite.
- Work with your Team to complete new business documentation and onboard.
- Prepare accurate minutes for Client entity transactions.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org