Our Client is seeking an experienced administrator to join its Corporate Services team
Corporate Services provides director services, corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate and institutionally owned multi-jurisdictional structures consisting of companies, limited partnerships, unit trusts and other vehicles. It delivers best practice services across multiple jurisdictions to clients with international profiles.
As a Senior Administrator within this team some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage your client portfolio, learning from those with a vast knowledge of the industry;
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as you develop your knowledge and skills;
- Becoming a subject matter expert in technical matters and communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis with support from your team;
- Attending board meetings, assisting in the preparation of meeting packs and drafting minutes and resolutions, attending to the payments process and preparing instructions, understanding the regulatory obligation requirements for portfolio companies such as filings and returns including tax matters and any other administration duties required for the role;
- Ensuring client records are clearly and accurately updated and maintained with integrity, whilst adhering to internal Policies and Procedures;
- Supervising and assisting in the training, development and management of any Trainee Administrator and/or Administrator in the team.
- Proven experience within a similar role with knowledge of local legislation / regulatory requirements;
- Strong academic background;
- Be studying towards CGI (ICSA) or equivalent professional qualifications.
For more information on this role please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org