Our client is seeking an experienced and motivated Assistant Compliance Manager, Fund Solutions.
The ideal candidate should have 5+ years experience in Compliance with particular experience in the Funds area. The successful candidate will assess and coordinate the risk governance framework for Funds, ensuring it supports compliance with applicable regulatory obligations.
The successful candidate will develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure an integrated compliance environment and coordinate with business operations to ensure an effective risk management framework. This role requires excellent communication and relationship building skills to help the organisation build a compliant and respectful culture.
- Minimum of 5+ years in compliance, particularly in Funds
- Knowledge of regulation regarding mutual funds, segregated portfolios and other funds processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and remain organised
- Sound business judgement and an eye for spotting risks
- Manage the organisation’s risk governance framework
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure an integrated compliance environment
- Monitor processes and investigate issues to mitigate potential risks
- Ensure adherence to regulatory obligations
- Identify trends and ensure proper implementation of controls for funds-related processes
- Develop and update policies, procedures and standards
- Train and advise teams on best practices and regulatory compliance
- Produce reports to management on compliance related issues and audit findings
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com