Our Client has an opening for an Assistant Manager within their Fund Services team
In this role you will have responsibility for the administration function of a portfolio of Collective Investment Funds and related structures.
- Assisting the Manager in overseeing and coordinating the general day to day administration of the team. Assisting the manager with the development of staff and develop and maintain good relationships with clients;
- Review of work carried out by the team, including client and investor correspondence and banking instructions;
- Act as a ‘B’ signatory in respect of client affairs including the authorisation of payments made over client bank accounts;
- Attend and arrange board meetings;
- Writing up minutes from meetings;
- Attendance at the monthly Management team meeting and contribute to the strategic and day-to-day management and direction of the business;
- Liaise with clients, investors, investment advisers, investment managers, custodians, legal advisers, regulators, internal and external auditors and other relevant parties, to ensure administration of the funds are in accordance with our Cient's contractual, regulatory and legal obligations.
- have a sound knowledge of the Fund Administration business and fund documentation;
- hold or be working towards a relevant professional qualification
For more information on this role please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to email@example.com