Our Client is seeking an Assistant Manager to join its Private Equity, Fund Solutions team
This position sits within a team of 4 working on one of our Client's key global clients. You will be working on an active venture capital fund of funds client with an interesting famous technology portfolio. You will have daily interaction with this client, the investment manager and investment advisor with the opportunity to attend interesting and engaging board meetings.
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from internal processes;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your clients and/or manager;
- Become an expert in technical matters relating to funds, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients;
- Consider at all times the “Money Laundering” and “Know Your Clients” issues and report any concerns to the Compliance Team. Have a clear understanding of what constitute ‘trigger events’ for clients and ensure that policy and procedure is followed in these instances;
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for NAVOne; providing training to the team so that you enhance the skillset of the team as a whole and help develop others to become SMEs;
- Review of administration outputs for issue to investors/third parties, or for subsequent review by the client. Also ensuring that checklists have been followed by the team and that the team have a clear understanding of what is required in each step;
- Pro-actively manage and develop client relationships, playing a key role in business development;
- Ensure delivery of client service meets agreed service standards set by both our Client and the end client, and is compliant with risk management policies, procedures and practices.
- Hold ICA or equivalent professional qualifications;
- Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative;
- Be pro-active and forward thinking;
- Experience in a similar role;
- Knowledgeable in NAV One and Investran, or other similar business systems.
For more information on this role please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org