Our client is seeking an Associate Director - Private Equity to join their growing team.
The purpose of this position is to lead on the delivery and proactive development of the Private Equity fund services customer proposition in a manner that is aligned to the brand values and strategic business goals.
The candidate will be a key member of the Jersey Private Equity leadership team who work together to achieve strategic and financial success, driving the company and managing the associated challenges of a dynamic and fast-growing business.
- Develop, direct, and monitor the implementation of strategic business plans and recommendations to enhance financial performance and new business opportunities for the team and the wider business, ensuring such growth is managed and sustained
- Work closely with support teams to ensure systems and operations are developed to support the Private Equity fund services strategy, enabling tactical and strategic change initiatives, and acting as an active sponsor or business lead, as necessary, and deploying resources on key initiatives to ensure success
- Maintain and build client relationships and act as a higher authority client contact on day-to-day queries and in the event of any issues within the client teams
- Act as an A level authorised signatory on service delivery, ensuring company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Take full ownership of the economics and performance of the team(s) ensuring that resource allocation, succession planning and business performance are aligned to achieve commercially viable results
- Participate in client fee quotes, negotiations, and regular reviews of existing client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, proactively identifying and securing new service opportunities and taking appropriate action for any substandard service provision
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- Candidate will be ICSA, ACA, ACCA or ICAEW qualified
- Considerable practical business and post qualification experience in the Financial Services sector with a focus on fund administration and/or accounting
- Sound technical professional services knowledge
- Computer literacy and word processing skills are essential, including advanced proficiency in accounting tools, such as Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients, and business contacts
- Strong demonstrable experience in the day-to-day supervision of team(s)
- Evidence of full responsibility for major client relationship(s)
For more information, please contact Ben on 707811 or email your CV to email@example.com