Our Client is seeking an Audit Manager/Senior Bank Auditor to lead financial, operational, and management audits, assessing risks and the adequacy of internal controls, as well as ensuring that all policies, laws and regulations are observed.
Your main responsibilities wll include:
- Performing and leading audits;
- Carrying out regular internal audits, special investigations and special projects;
- Designing and developing audit programmes to identify key risks and evaluate key controls;
- Preparing and finalising audit reports;
- Discussing findings with Department Head; following-up to ensure recommendations or remedial action is taken, preparing record summaries and reporting delays to Audit Senior Management;
- Providing expert advice to business units during the course of audits on control deficiencies and remedial recommendations;
- Supporting fraud prevention initiatives including training, investigations, providing statements to law enforcement, reporting and appearing as a witness as necessary;
- Keeping up-to-date with developments and legislative changes in the Financial Services industry,corporate governance and the auditing profession;
- Liasing with external auditors prior to and during bank audits.
You will be a business or accounting graduate with a professional qualification in external or internal audit (eg CA, CPA, ACA, FCA, CIA, CFE), plus 8 years relevant post-qualification experience or equivalent. You will have a sound knowledge and understanding of the financial and banking industry including internal controls, bank policies, legal and regulatory requirements, together with a working knowledge of the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
For more information on this role please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org