Our Client has an opening for an experienced auditor to join its Internal Audit team
This role reports to the Group Head of Internal Audit and will be responsible for performing financial, operation, and management audits, assessing risks and the adequacy of internal controls, and ensuring that all policies, laws, and regulations are observed.
- Conducting and/or assisting in specialised audits of banking activities, as well as reviewing activities, and recording and discussing the findings.
- Preparing individual audit work papers and records.
- Preparing written reports of results and findings of audits under direction.
- Assisting in following-up with concerned departments/subsidiaries to ensure that approved recommendations or remedial action has been taken, ensuring to record summaries of actions and report delays as necessary.
- Assisting in fraud initiatives, including investigations, providing statements to law enforcement, reporting as prescribed by legislation, and appearing as a witness when necessary.
- Supporting external auditors and other departments as required.
- University degree with professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACA, FCA) coupled with one year of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Internal audit experience is preferred, preferably in the banking or trust industries.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Must have high ethical standards, with the ability to build trusting relationships.
- Good management, communication, mediation, and consulting skills.
- Results-oriented and customer service-focused with the ability to work toward strict deadlines.
For more information on this role please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to email@example.com