Our client is seeking a Bookkeeper on a 12 month contract to join their growing team.
Working as part of their experienced accounting team, you will be responsible for providing bookkeeping support for a varied portfolio of trust and corporate client entities efficiently and effectively, in accordance with procedures.
Key Result Areas:
- Provide excellent levels of client service in line with standards, procedures, guidelines and appropriate accountancy standards.
- Maintain accountancy documentation accurately.
- Be a role model and ambassador for the organisation.
- Complete the monthly and quarterly bookkeeping for Family Office Services clients.
- Client portfolio to include entities within a variety of structures under administration.
- Reconcile bookkeeping against bank, broker and property manager statements.
- Resolve any reconciliation issues/queries with the administration teams.
- Prepare trial balances and other reports as required.
- Onboarding of new clients’ bookkeeping.
- Liaising directly with administration teams and directors.
- Comply with all client accounting manuals and processes.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com