Our Client has an opening for a Business Customer Support Manager.
Are you connected to future technologies, with a passion for change, global opportunities, and personal development as part of a great team? We may just have the perfect role for you!
You will be able to quickly build a rapport with stakeholders at all levels, be highly organised, with prior experience in leading and managing teams, ideally within a support or operations environment, and have a passion for providing excellent B2B client support. To drive the role forward, the ideal candidate will provide exceptional customer service and have a deep understanding of client needs to deliver high-quality service levels.
- Take full accountability for B2B customer support, escalations, and stakeholder management.
- Be a customer advocate within B2B support organisation.
- Undertake major incident management.
- Efficient reporting of KPIs and an understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Management of the continuous improvement processes and be an advocate of change management.
- Active involvement in ensuring operational requirements are met and delivered.
- Experience in managing a team combined with customer service expertise.
- A passion for delivering a high-quality customer experience, ideally in support or operations.
- An aptitude for understanding and meeting customer needs.
- Leadership skills to inspire and set the direction for the team to drive performance and productivity.
- The ability to organise schedules, balancing operational needs with team well-being.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for internal coordination and engagement with business clients.
- Problem-solving and escalation management in handling and resolving escalated issues.
- The ability to make quick, effective decision-making skills, especially in high-pressure situations.
- The ability to motivate and influence a team is also key.
- Technical knowledge of IT in general.
- The ability to apply knowledge to a varied set of customer services and configurations spanning the whole IT ecosystem.
For more information, please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org