Our client is seeking to appoint a Change Communications Manager.
The client is passionate about positive change and improvement and the Change Communications Manager is a key role and critical element of our strategy implementation to ensure this happens. The role holder will drive employee adoption of change initiatives across the business to maximise return on investment whilst writing and delivering communications to support the embedding of change, working within the communications framework. A significant element of the role will be spent designing and supporting delivery of a change programme for a series of projects that aim to reduce the administrative burden on fee earning colleagues.
- Ideally a relevant change management qualification with a solid understanding of "the people side of change" along with experience of deploying a range of techniques to positively influence
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills, with proven ability to design and deliver a complex communications plans through simple, plain English and targeted communications
- Ability to create and clearly articulate messages to variety of audiences, through a variety of mediums
- Very strong organisational skills and the ability to create detailed plans and monitoring of these
- An administration ninja, able to plan to the greatest level of detail and take full responsibility of ensuring everything is followed through – a "completer / finisher"
- Ability to influence stakeholders across the business
- Driven and tenacious with sound judgement and good team spirit
Fore more information, please contact Jamie on 01534 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com