Our client are looking for a motivated Accountant with solid experience to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing and ensuring procedures and controls are maintained and followed at all times
- Routine month end / quarter end management accounts preparation for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing annual Financial Statements for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing and reviewing audit supporting information and schedules
- Complete bookkeeping for a variety of different clients
- Tracking and monitoring the preparation of financial information
- Proactive identification of process improvement and service line development opportunities
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Part qualified with ACA, ACCA (or equivalent) or having completed and passed some exams
- Ideally with previous experience in a client facing role.
- Experience in Real Estate and, or Private Wealth environment is desirable but not essential.
- You will be approachable and have a 'Can do’ positive attitude, and a client service mentality.
- Highly diligent and organised approach to work, with a demonstrated high degree of numeracy and analytical thinking.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com