Our client are seeking a Client Due Diligence Senior Administrator to join their growing team.
The Client Due Diligence team are responsible for all aspects of client due diligence administration operating in accordance with Saltgate policy and procedure.
Reporting to the Client Due Diligence Manager, you will carry out key client due diligence tasks such as gap analysis requirements, CDD workflows, manage and escalate identified risks and support the senior members of the team with complex reviews.
- Supervise and mentor junior colleagues.
- Undertake complex client due diligence reviews
- Undertake communications with clients and investors and if needed colleagues on client due diligence matters in line with the client charter Ensure immediate and up-coming anti-money laundering obligations are met, planning with manager the client due diligence reviews for the period
- Ensure overnight screening system is being monitored on a daily basis and ensuring it remains up to date
- Ensure that the PEP register is updated for any identified PEP relationships
- 2 years + relevant experience
- Holds ICA diploma (or equivalent)
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills providing clear direction around delivery and able to delegate effectively
- Demonstrate a collaborate style working with others to build partnerships to meet shared objectives
- Is proactive and responsive
- Be able to analyse complex information to effectively solve problems
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com