Our client are seeking a CDD Trainee Administrator to join their growing team.
The Client Due Diligence team are responsible for all aspects of client due diligence administration operating in accordance with policy and procedures.
Reporting to the Client Due Diligence Senior or Manager, you will liaise with client facing colleagues, perform AML screening, assist on the preparation of client due diligence workflows and complete related processes.
- Assist on sending gap analysis requirements to third parties and to client facing teams
- Assist on preparing CDD exceptions
- Review the overnight screening system daily and clear all identified hits on the same day
- Update the PEP register for any identified PEP relationships
- Realtime completion of all workflows and check sheets ensuring relevant system data is up to date and accurate
- Update beneficial owner and controller relationships on appropriate system
- Strong academic attainment with passion for learning
- Able to clearly communicate across different audiences and be an attentive listener
- Proactive and responsive
- Be accountable to self and others to meet commitments
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com