Our client is seeking a Client Relationship Manager, Private Debt to join their growing team.
The purpose of this position is to administer a limited portfolio of Fund structures in conjunction with the Senior Client Relationship Manager / Associate Director – Administration.
You will become a key part of an exciting client team that provides high quality services to private debt funds. Private debt is a rapidly growing asset class within the alternative assets fund industry and offers the opportunity to work on an interesting mix of deal structures which combine various types of direct lending with elements of equity and real estate.
- Responsible for managing the relationship and service delivery for several fund structures
- Leading a team and actively managing the on-going training and development requirements as well as individual appraisals
- Attend and lead client board meetings and shareholder meetings
- Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice
- Develop and maintain the Operational Procedures Manuals and ISAE checklist templates for client relationships
- Act as “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Take responsibility for WIP, billing and cash collection for clients
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- A relevant professional qualification (ICSA or equivalent) would be expected but is not mandatory if the candidate can demonstrate relevant practical experience
- Previous experience of working with private debt, private equity or real estate structures would be beneficial but is not a prerequisite
- Evidence in day to day management and supervision of a team
For more information, please contact Ben on 707811 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org