Our Client has an opening for a Client Relationship Manager within their Private Equity funds team
In this role you will administer a limited portfolio of Fund structures in conjunction with the Senior Client Relationship Manager/Associate Director – Administration.
- Act as the first point of contact for a limited number of fund structures within a team.
- Coordinate legal, tax, and other professional advice.
- Develop and maintain the Operational Procedures Manuals and ISAE checklist templates for client relationships.
- Attend and minute client board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- Ensure the preparation, review, distribution, and filing of periodic financial statements on a timely basis and in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Act as “B” level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts.
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff and participate in the appraisal process for members of staff.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level or equivalent).
- Proven relevant experience, together with strong technical financial services knowledge.
- Some previous people management experience.
- Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship;
For more information on this role please contact Benon 707811 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org