Our client is seeking a Compliance Services Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for the Schedule 2 compliance regime (AMLSP) with responsibility as the primary contact for the Administration team for the delivery of AMLSP services to a varied portfolio of clients and related entities and coordinate with the Risk & Compliance teams for inhouse compliance reporting and other related matters.
Full training on the Schedule 2 regime will be provided although prior knowledge would be an advantage.
- Coordination of the Schedule 2 compliance service delivery for clients working closely with the client facing teams.
- Liaising with the JFSC Central Authorisation team to register and deregister entities as request by the client facing teams.
- Key person role of Anti Money Laundering Compliance Officer.
- Management of the AMLSP policy and procedures for AMLSP services Management of the AMLSP CMP testing process for clients.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders such as the corporate governance team, operating officers and finance team as required.
- Steering of administration teams for queries on the AMLSP services.
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise:
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in the tax reporting/finance industry preferred.
- Strong academic background, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- Excellent understanding of the Jersey compliance requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Viewpoint would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good understanding of the applicable statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org