Our Client has an opening for a Corporate Administrator within a small team overseeing a number of structures for one specific client. In this role you will be responsible for the effective and efficient administration of a portfolio of structures of varying complexity, dealing with clients and intermediaries on a daily basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all administration and client services issues are attended to in accordance with the company’s procedures manual in force at any given time and relevant client agreements and other documents;
- Attendance in meetings, as required, with clients and/or their advisers, always with the support of a Manager, and the development of the relationships with them;
- Attending to correspondence and telephone contact with clients and/or their advisers on all matters in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ensuring that accounts relating to your client’s portfolio of trust and companies are prepared in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with agreed requirements;
- Maintenance of statutory records in conjunction with the Corporate Secretarial Team;
- Ensuring that all KYC and Due Diligence is collected from clients and other 3rd parties and considered in accordance with the procedures manual
You will have 2 years' minimum experience of Finance Industry Business, together with a relevant professional qualification. You will also be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of the regulatory framework and associated due diligence and AML requirements.
For more information on this role please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org