Our Client has an opening for an experienced administrator to join their Corporate Services team
The Corporate Services team is a relatively new dynamic team and is growing fast. The client base is a diverse mixture of structures and asset types, providing lots of variety in the work undertaken.
The purpose of your role is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of corporate and fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
- Assist with the administration of a range of entities across various corporate vehicles, investment holding companies and fund structuring entities;
- Assist with incorporation of companies, annual and other ad hoc filings;
- Assist with obtaining CDD on shareholders and maintain the register;
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters;
- Assist with the maintenance of accurate records for each entity, ensuring that all amendments are made in a timely manner;
- Liaise with notary offices, banks and regulatory and tax authorities (as applicable);
- Assist with regulatory and statutory filings;
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and other business contacts;
- Assist with the audit of corporate entities
- Studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Certificate level or equivalent);
- Some financial services experience;
- Computer literacy skills are essential.
For more information on this role please contact Ben on 707811 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org