Our Client has an opening for an experienced administrator to join its Corporate team
In your role as Corporate Officer, you will provide excellent client services and administration support to a diverse portfolio of Corporate Clients.
- Assisting and supporting the team with the administration of a balanced portfolio of corporate clients.
- Carrying out day-to-day administration tasks.
- Timely processing of payments under the guidance of more senior team members.
- Assist and support in the completion of all statutory requirements for various jurisdictions.
- Assist and support with the clearing of review points.
- Ensure all correspondence and other communication is attended to professionally and promptly to ensure a consistent and high standard of service.
- Assist and support in all relevant Compliance matters as necessary.
- Ensure AML training is up to date whilst maintaining an awareness of the risk of Money Laundering and if necessary, ensure the appropriate steps are taken.
- Studying towards or holding a relevant professional qualification, with the flexibility and a willingness to learn.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and general IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills over the telephone and written.
- A strong desire to deliver excellent client service at all times.
For more information on this role please contact Ben on 707811 or email your CV to email@example.com