Our client is seeking an EA & Office Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will be responsible for providing Executive Assistant support primarily to the CEO and the extended C Suite. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to assist with event planning and initiatives.
- Calendar & appointment management for the CEO, both short and long term Manage C-Suite travel, and expense claims
- Assist with planning and coordination of events across all entities whilst providing an extended focus on ESG activities
- Oversee processing of data contacts and meeting monitoring within network
- Management of Facilities, Administrator and Front of House employees
- Forward thinking approach to improving office facilities including possible travel to other offices each quarter
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant to a senior team
- Highly accountable
- Excellent communication skills
- Impressive organisation skills and attention to detail
- Able to manager complex matters
- Resourceful and discreet
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org