Our client is seeking an Executive Support to join their team.
Working as part of the Executive Support team, this role is key to supporting the Service Line Heads (SLHs), the Executive Board (EB) members assigned to work alongside the SLHs, and the Service Line Business Managers.
They are looking for someone with proven experience in providing executive support at Partner / Director level, who can manage multiple activities, with accuracy, integrity and at pace.
The role provides administrative support to those managing service line related activity, including drafting agendas, producing meeting packs, arranging and attending relevant meetings, tracking agreed actions and supporting the Business Managers in facilitating resource sharing and collaboration between the divisions. They are passionate about process improvement, and so are looking for someone who is tech-savvy with a curious approach to identify efficiencies and improvements, using tech to facilitate efficient use of resources and be motivated by the prospect of producing the best results in our changing environment.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Planning, scheduling and attendance at regular Service Line Head and Service Line meetings
- Preparing, collating and circulating meeting agendas with supporting documentation, including papers and reports
- Minute taking and action point collation at meetings, as well as keeping track and following up on agreed meeting action points in collaboration with the Service Line Business Managers
- Collaborate with HR to ensure the SLHs and EB members are effective and efficient in managing the annual performance management cycle, to support our high performance culture
- Liaising with HR, the Business Managers, SLHs and SL partners to ensure that senior hires onboarding and integration plans are set up and implemented consistently
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com