Our client is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team.
Working with a small team of accountants, you'll have a varied and interesting workload. You'll be working closely with the Head of Finance and Financial Controller, ensuring that the firm's financial data is prepared and presented accurately and in a timely manner.
- Preparing the Firms' annual consolidated financial statements, along with individual company financial statements.
- Monthly and annual consolidation of all group entities and subsequent Reporting & Analysis.
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including variance analysis MI Analysis and presenting findings.
- Preparing P+L, Balance Sheet and cashflow forecasts.
- Preparing departmental P&L reports monthly and preparing annual budgets.
- Presenting data to senior management, boards, partners and auditors.
- Tax computations and returns
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Qualified Accountant, a minimum of five years' accounting experience is desirable.
- Commercial acumen
- Expert analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org