Our Client is seeking a Front of House Administrator
This is a client facing role in which you will provide a welcoming, professional and effective front of house reception and telephone service to clients, visitors and staff. In addition you will also undertake high quality, efficient administrative support to various departments as required.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients in a courteous efficient and helpful manner;
- Assist in organising & supporting visitors to the Jersey office – monitoring and recording visitors to the building including overseeing and recording of building access passes;
- Responsible for the operation of the switchboard and handling of all incoming calls and enquires;
- Maintain boardroom, daily diary;
- Control Bookings for meeting rooms, including set up and clearing rooms where necessary;
- Manage incoming post and scan into the relevant team folders along with distributing to relevant teams where necessary;
- Organise local hand deliveries and courier requirements as appropriate;
- Control and record taxi reservations;
- Arrange catering - order lunches and supply liquid refreshments as required;
- Provide ad-hoc assistance and cover for the Administrative Assistant regarding general admin duties including booking travel; processing expense forms; organising meetings with Teams links and diary maintenance;
- Organisation of any internal training sessions, varying from arranging the invites to co-ordination of the event;
- Responsible for stationery and general office supplies ensuring that adequate stock is available as required.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with other key internal stakeholders;
- Strong personal organization and time management skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to evaluate the needs of all visitors and callers phoning in to ensure that their experience is a professional and positive one.
For more information on this role please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org