Our client is seeking a Fund Accountant to assist and support the Senior Manager/Manager with the accounting and administration roles of fund structures under the supervision of the Manager.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Preparation of bookkeeping for a range of fund entities.
- Preparation of reconciliations including the cash, loans, equity and intercompany reconciliations on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reporting.
- Preparation of client audit packs and assist to manager on audit engagements.
- Preparation/review of information to go in board packs for board meetings.
- Provide support for client teams in the migration of data to operating systems, ensuring accuracy of client financial information where applicable.
- Always strive for excellent client service and delivery and help other employees understand the Firm's ethos of excellence for them to do the same.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com