Our client is seeking a Fund Accountant to join their growing team.
The Fund Accounting team are primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for one or more assigned structures.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant or Assistant Manager you will be taking full ownership of bookkeeping, payments and accounts preparation. You will work closely in the team with senior team members.
- Ownership of bookkeeping transactions and maintenance of accounting records for multiple client entities
- Prepare timely and accurate accounting output for senior review
- Prepare reconciliations of management accounts with prompt research and correction of any variances
- Preparation of interim and annual statutory accounts in line with appropriate standards
- Process payments in line with policies and procedures
- Process unreconciled items identified between bank records and core systems
- Have strong academics and is in the process of studying towards professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with a demonstrated passion for learning
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills providing clear direction and attentive listening
- Proactive and responsive
- Be accountable to self and others to meet commitments with evidence of monitoring work and measuring results
- Present a high level of motivation, accepting opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com