Reporting to the Fund Accounting Manager, our client is seeking to recruit a Fund Accountant. The successful applicant will work as part of the Fund Accounting team providing fund valuation and accounting services to private capital funds and underlying private capital fund vehicles ensuring that they are fully compliant with fund documentation, legal, regulatory requirements and accounting standards to which they are subject.
Further they will ensure that the provision of fund accounting services are aligned with the client SLA’s, all internal and external deadlines are understood and met and all operational policies, procedures and checklists are followed.
- Holds or is progressing with a relevant qualification e.g. ACCA/ACA etc.
- Good accounting skills, prior experience of Private Capital and fund accounts preparation is highly desirable
- Good time management skills and good prioritisation skills to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly and appropriately
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to deal with various parties both internal and external parties
- Organised with the ability to manage workload and to meet all deadlines
- Demonstrate motivation and ability to learn new applications and processes
For more information, please contact Ben on 01534 707811 or email your CV to email@example.com