Our client has an exciting new opening for a Private Equity Fund Accounting Manager.
Reporting to the Associate Director, the successful candidate will have a varied role including but not limited to:
- Responsible for the set-up / on-boarding and subsequent ongoing accounting of Private Equity funds, ensuring that they are fully compliant with relevant legal and regulatory requirements, fund documentation and applicable accounting standards.
- To be a Private Capital specialist for the Fund Services business and be responsible for the fund valuation, investor reporting and accounting services provided to the client.
- To ensure that the provision of accounting services are aligned with the client SLA’s, all internal and external deadlines are considered and met and all operational policies, procedures and checklists are followed.
- Excellent working knowledge of fund accounting practices and standards, particularly IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Excellent delegation and time management skills
- Sound analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills with an excellent awareness of commercial and risk management
- Excellent working knowledge of fund structures and fund cash flows
- Excellent working understanding of various types of PE transactions
For more information, please contact Ben on 01534 707811 or email your CV to email@example.com