Our client is seeking to appoint a Fund Administrator to their Private capital Team.
Reporting to the Associate Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the set-up / on-boarding and subsequent ongoing administration of Private Capital funds, ensuring that they are fully compliant with the relevant fund documentation, legal and regulatory requirements. Further, they will be a specialist for the Fund Services business and be responsible for the fund administration services provided to the client portfolio.
- Experience in Private Capital fund administration
- Experience in people management
- Full ICSA/ACCA/ACA or a similar qualification.
- Excellent delegation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly and appropriately
- Ability to review and manage a high volume of documentation quickly and to check all relevant details
- Strong problem solving skills with an excellent awareness of commercial and risk management based client solutions
- Excellent working knowledge of fund structures and fund cash flows
- Excellent knowledge of fund regulation and corporate governance
- Excellent working understanding of various types of PE transactions
For more information, please contact Ben on 01534 707811 or email your CV to email@example.com