Our client is seeking a Fund Administrator to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Senior Fund Administrator, you will be the primary point of contact for day-to-day administrative matters for a portfolio of clients. You will also work closely with the Accounting, Customer Due Diligence, and other Central teams supporting the portfolio of client entities.
- To accurately perform company secretarial activities and administration tasks in line with policies and procedures
- Convene and attend client company board meetings recording action points, circulating minutes and monitoring activities
- Accurately complete all workflows and check-sheets for tasks in real-time, as tasks are completed
- Liaising professionally with auditors, lawyers, bankers and other third parties by email, telephone and face to face
- 12 months + of relevant experience
- Motivated to study towards ICSA
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills providing clear direction and attentive listening
- Be proactive and responsive
- Be accountable to self and others to meet commitments with evidence of monitoring work and measuring results
- Present a high level of motivation, accepting opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com