Our client are seeking Fund Administrator, Real Assets to join their team.
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
- Administer funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team and liaise with clients and intermediaries on a daily basis
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters, including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, shareholder meetings and drafting minutes for routine meetings
- Maintain accurate investor records and process investor changes
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses and assist with the maintenance of the electronic payments library
- Process and co-ordinate routine fund operations, including investor calls and distributions
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Certificate level or equivalent)
- Some financial services experience
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
For more information, please contact Ben on 707811 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org