Our Client has an opening for a Fund Operations Executive who will be responsible for certain administrative & reporting activities, supporting the Operations team in the management, governance and oversight of the Group’s activities.
You will be based in Jersey and will be responsible for all duties listed below with the primary focus of ensuring the team and office is run efficiently and effectively:
- Performance of internal duties on behalf of the Group’s fund management companies, overseeing the operational responsibilities of various funds and their respective regulatory & governance tasks.
- Assisting with oversight and control of the various Third-Party Administrators that operate as Fund Administrator & Accountants.
- Administration of portfolio entities in accordance with group policies and procedures.
- Ensuring documentation and data is stored appropriately and accessibly.
- Maintenance and input of data into various in-house electronic systems for Management reporting purposes.
- Support and oversight of internal client entity reviews and assistance in maintenance of the Group’s document management system.
- Contribute and assist in the generation and implementation of various elements of operational change and improvements to working practices, including the implementation of new technology.
- Assist with the collation of Due Diligence and ongoing fund compliance requirements.
- Working with internal Group functions such as Finance, Company Secretarial, Internal Audit and Compliance to ensure regulatory & governance requirements are adhered to.
- As the ideal candidate, you will have experience of company and/or fund administration, together with a good knowledge of local legislation, regulation, and corporate governance best practice.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 01534 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com