Our client are looking for a talented Governance Manager to join their high-performing team.
This is a newly created role, offering you the chance to shape and make it your own! In this role, you will assist with the provision of governance support to the various partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships and companies, together with their partners and senior management.
Whether you're a qualified lawyer, looking to pursue a career in governance, or if you've already gained significant company secretarial experience, you can be sure to have an exciting and rewarding career in a supportive environment and inclusive culture.
About the role
- Act as the main governance representative with responsibility for our internal governance framework, supporting the law firm and business services.
- Draft accurate and detailed minutes and proactively encourage progress from stakeholders on their action points (including keeping action point trackers and matters arising lists).
- You will have entity management and compliance responsibilities including preparing and submitting annual filings and notifications with relevant registries and regulators and maintaining statutory and non-statutory books and registers.
- Organise and attend meetings and maintain a schedule of meetings for all in-house boards and committees.
- Supporting various corporate project including entity formation and internal reorganisations and governance-related integration of new jurisdictions and entities.
- Relevant academic and professional qualifications, preferably be qualified with The Chartered Governance Institute (or work towards the qualification).
- Demonstrable practical and technical knowledge of Board Intelligence (or equivalent company secretarial systems and platforms).
- Proficient and highly practiced in the coordination and administration of Board and committee meetings.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Appreciation for the importance of confidentiality and proven ability to influence key stakeholder decision making.
For more information, please contact Ben on 707811 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org