Our client are looking for an experienced professional who can lead on the implementation of their Environmental Impact Policy and carbon reduction pathway.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about driving positive change to inspire and drive "Green" thinking across all levels of the organisation.
This individual should also possess strong leadership skills to influence business operational activities and important strategic decisions to deliver and embed a rich culture of environmental sustainability.
- Lead the implementation of the firm's Environmental Impact Policy
- Lead the firm towards delivery of our Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTi) goals by 2030
- Design and deliver environmental impact policies, practices and behaviours that embed a sustainable "green" culture at all levels
- Lead the development of a business travel policy that balances the business requirements of an international law firm with the delivery of the firm’s carbon reduction goals
- Assist the firm in understanding the environmental vulnerabilities each of our jurisdictions faces and help to identify issues that are important to our employees and our communities
- Build a learning framework with information resources and training that help to educate and advance an environmental mindset across the firm
- Keep up to date with relevant changes in environmental legislation and initiatives including international legislation where applicable
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com