Our Client has an opening for an experienced KYC Advisor
In this role your main responsibilities will include:
- Being primary contact point for AML related queries within the business (relating to procedures, policy and systems) in each Line of Services (LoS);
- Being primary contact point for the Centre of Excellence when conducting outreach with a given LoS. Facilitating the process of outreach and response, leveraging existing data and local industry knowledge;
- Holding conversations with engagement teams/designated client representatives to establish initial CDD requirements based on initial information regarding a potential client or known information relating to existing client groups.
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience in AML/KYC - familiarity with policies and processes used to address financial crime risks;
- Strong knowledge of company structures, funds and banking products;
- Knowledge of regulatory developments and a willingness to stay up to date with industry developments;
- Strong communicator with demonstrable experience in client facing communications;
- Proven analytical and problem solving mindset with an ability to develop innovative solutions.
For more information on this role please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org