Our client is looking for a Manager, Client Services to join their dynamic team.
In this role, you'll be involved in the take on and administration of corporate entities. As the business continues to grow, you'll manage a Client Services administration team, that is consistent with the firm's vision, values and strategy compliant with all applicable regulatory requirement.
About the role
- Assist with take-on and administration of new business in accordance with the firm's policies and procedures, ensuring that the clients experience an efficient and professional service
- Administer a portfolio of corporate vehicles for Private Equity clients (companies, limited partnerships and trusts) and ensure that client relationships and transactions are managed efficiently and to a high standard
- Act as an authorised signatory over client bank accounts
- Act as a role model to all employees and assist the leadership team with developing teams of motivated, highly proficient administrators who act in accordance with the firm's values
- Ensure that your team members have an understanding of what transactions they are working on, provide technical support and training to them as and when required
- Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured, so as to maximise the reputation of the team in the market and the potential for repeat work and referrals
- Effectively manage the day-to-day activities of employees reporting to you to include timely and accurate processing of work, meeting transaction deadlines and managing debt
- Ensure consistency of client service levels across team members and deal swiftly with any identified issues
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org