Our client is seeking a Fund Administration Manager to lead their team.
You will manage and oversee the administration client service delivery for a portfolio of client structures across one or more teams of administrators.
- Having oversight of the administration client service delivery for a portfolio of client structures
- Undertake quality review of administration outputs
- Attend client meetings where you will present deliverables to the client
- Write and implement process documents, in line with Control Environment
- Generate, analyse, and present management information for key operational activities including workload planning and timetabling
- Provide leadership to a team of administrator covering trainee to senior administrator positions
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- 5 years + relevant experience within the Fund administration field
- Hold ICSA qualification or equivalent
- Hold Strong analytical skills and a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to drive business initiatives and manage delivery
- Line manager experience with people leader skillset is essential
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com