Our client is seeking to appoint a Manager to join their Private Clients team.
The successful candidate will manage a team providing comprehensive Private Client Services to an international client base whilst also supporting business development activities as and when required.
- ICSA or STEP qualified (or other relevant / recognized qualification);
- People management skills and at least 10 years’ experience in the fiduciary sector
- Previous management experience
- High level understanding and experience of compliance, risk and the mitigation thereof
- Understanding of CRS/FATCA and experience with the classification thereof
- High level understanding of Jersey Company and Trust Laws
- Good awareness of UK taxation for individuals and its impact on offshore structures
- Solid understanding of CDD and AML
For more information, please contact Ben on 01534 707811 or email your CV to email@example.com