Our client is seeking a Trust Manager
Working as part of a client services team to manage a portfolio of Clients including all aspects of client service, regulatory adherence, billing, record maintenance, risk managements, CDD monitoring, client engagement and communications, and task management.
- Work in a senior capacity administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and foundations including liaising with Clients, banks and investment managers as and when required.
- Manage the day to day relationship with the Client including attendance at Client meetings and delivery of finalised transactions.
- Work with the Client Services Directors and the team, on a day to day basis, manage workloads and to keep them apprised of ongoing Client administration matters.
- Train and develop junior staff.
- Ensure adherence to all policies, procedures and codes of conduct.
- Actively engage in risk disciplines, ensuring that work is undertaken in adherence to the standards in accordance with the Risk Appetite.
- Work with Senior manager – client services to complete new business documentation and onboard.
- Write accurate minutes for Client entity transactions.
Key qualifications, skills and abilities required for the role:
- At least three years relevant experience
- Table 4 qualification
- Proven experience in a client engagement management role.
- Strong task and diary management skills with a focus on task completion and delivery.
- An ability to recognise and mitigate potential risk situations.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org