Our Client has an opening for a Manager within their Private Wealth team
In this role you will be responsible for the effective and efficient administration of a more complex portfolio of clients, dealing with clients & intermediaries on a daily basis. In addition to this, you will provide support to your Director in providing assistance during periods of absence.
- Provide technical and managerial support to your team mentoring them in their roles and ensuring that the team functions cohesively and in a client centric way;
- Encourage staff to develop long term relationships with profitable clients;
- Working with your Director, using financial and investment awareness to assist in developing the most appropriate strategies to meet the needs of clients;
- Anticipate technical problems when dealing with client issues, ensuring that you think laterally and creatively to find solutions and, where necessary, ensure that you seek expert advice;
- Cultivate professional relationships with professional intermediaries, advisers and service providers to enable the possibility of further referrals of business;
- Review company or trust accounts or other financial reports.
You will be educated to degree level, ideally in a business related subject and be a member of a relevant professional body. You will also have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in fiduciary services.
You will also:
- have a comprehensive knowledge of offshore fiduciary services, financial market and finances in general;
- have a proven track record in handling complex offshore fiduciary issues and client relationship management;
- have an ability to grasp issues at a strategic level and demonstrate the sound application of commercial acumen.
For more information on this role please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org