Our client is seeking a performance improvement analyst to join their team.
They are looking for a flexible individual with a broad skill set to join their Operational Excellence team and drive organisational performance through effective measurement, reporting and communication of all aspects of performance (excluding financial results).
The successful candidate will join the organisation at a key stage in its development, as it seeks to play an enhanced role in the continued success.
The candidate will deliver the following outcomes:
- Production of cyclical management information documents for the Executive Team and the Board of Commissioners
- Coaching and support for leaders on how best to represent the performance of their areas of responsibility
- Coherent and consistent reporting on our ‘measures that matter’
- Timely submission of management information
- Accurate and useful presentation of management information to aid leaders in making decisions to improve performance
- Identification of risks and issues relating to organisational performance with solutions proposed
- Researching internal and external best practice relating to organisational performance and sharing insights to the Executives and Board of Commissioners
For more information, please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org