Our client is looking for a Revenue Controller to join their growing team.
a solid understanding of basic accounting principles, with excellent communication and great attention to detail skills
About the role
- Acting as a main point of contact for billing and collection matters on a day to day basis to maximise billing and collections.
- Establishing strong working relationships with all matter partners through regular review meetings to discuss all WIP and accounts receivable balances, documenting outcomes and following up on agreed actions.
- Ascertain when transactions will complete, the levels of fees expected, and the anticipated bill date and requirements – taking any action required to facilitate the billing process
- Providing detailed input to the accurate valuation of WIP/debtors on a periodic basis
- Perform regular and ad hoc reporting for the Group FC, RCM, partners, fee earners and clients.
- To ensure that global, client and matter fee arrangements are correctly implemented and followed.
- Ensuring VAT, GST and other local taxes are correctly reflected and accounted for.
The successful applicant should be:
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships with client facing and support departments alike.
- Confident and effective communicator able to work effectively at all levels within an organisation.
- Strong personal organisational and time management skills and the ability to understand and prioritise the workload of others.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com