Our client is seeking a Risk Assurance Officer to join their thriving team.
The successful candidate will join the organisation at a key stage in its development.
Your competencies for this role will help you deliver the following outcomes:
- The planning and execution of divisional assurance reviews spanning one or more key processes and activities undertaken by the division under review.
- The co-ordination of theme-based assurance reviews using external consultants.
- Results of assurance reviews to be reported to the divisional Executive Director and agreed with any recommended actions to correct failings included.
- Ensure follow up to assurance reviews to ensure learnings are being implemented and any remediation plans agreed are being executed.
- Quarterly assurance activity reported to the Executive Risk Committee and Board Risk Committee providing these forums with appropriate risk information to assist them in making well balanced decisions.
- Facilitate a reduction in risk using the outputs from the risk assurance process to identify trends and areas requiring attention and agreeing remediation plans with the division/s concerned.
- Play a role in the embedding of a risk culture within the organisation through the maintenance of strong relationships with risk owners and stakeholders and educating employees on risk related matters.
For more information, please contact Stu on 707816 or email your CV to email@example.com