Our client are seeking a Client Accountant to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to gain a broad exposure to both the accounting and operational functions of a global organisation, offering support for professional development and providing a springboard in the future to develop and specialise across either accounting or operations.
- To ensure preparation of accurate financial statements for Trusts, companies, and specific corporate structures, to include real estate development, under IFRS or FRS, including audited annual financial statements where necessary.
- To prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- To prepare ad-hoc reporting to include, but not limited to, loan interest schedules, investor summaries and monthly cash flow analysis.
- To prepare comprehensive working papers to support the information contained in the financial statements in accordance with applicable departmental procedures.
- To calculate and account for year-end provisions, including but not limited to, accrued expenses, prepaid expenses, accrued income, and income received in advance. Foreign currency revaluations Calculation of applicable tax charge provisions
- To liaise with auditors in order to finalise audits in a timely manner within the statutory deadlines.
- To deal with accounting review points made by reviewer.
- Liaise with administrators or third parties regarding information required as necessary.
- To review financial statements prepared by team members and external third parties.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com