Our client is seeking a Senior Administrator to join their Trust and Corporate team.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you'll be responsible for providing high quality administration for a portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients with particular emphasis on the client service aspects of the business, delivering excellent client services levels at all times. You'll be involved in the full life cycle of our clients, including the client take-on process and all aspects of the ongoing administration of the client.
About the role
- Manage and be wholly responsible for the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients and ensure that client relationships and administration are conducted effectively and to a high standard
- Ensure that you have an understanding of the transactions you are working on, providing technical support and training to other employees as and when required
- Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
- Assist with the effective management of day-to-day activities to include timely processing of work, meeting transactional and internal procedural deadlines and managing WIP and debt collection
- Appropriately delegate work and utilise the resources within the team to ensure client services are maintained at the expected standards
About you - essential requirements
- Proven corporate administration experience
- You'll hold or be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (such as STEP or CGI)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft desktop software
- Knowledge of specialist software e.g. Document Management Systems and Viewpoint would be an advantage
- Having good communication and interpersonal skills
- Being able to build relationships and work as part of a team A positive and flexible approach
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org