Our Cllient has an opening for a Senior Administrator within their Global Capital Market team.
If you are a skilled Trust and Corporate Administration Specialist with experience in handling corporate documents, portfolio reviews, and compliance matters, this role may be perfect for you.
- Prepare and manage periodic trust and portfolio reviews;
- Provide a high standard of compliance and risk awareness such as due diligence on clients;
- Maintain a good relationship with external parties including private bankers, lawyers and service agents;
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client’s portfolio;
- Assist with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and any other administration duties required;
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence;
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team and clients;
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced;
- Produce and submit all statutory returns.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of working experience within the trust, financial services industries, or accounting firms;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent;
- Studying or willing to study towards a professional qualification i.e. ICSA/ STEP.
For more information on this role please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org