Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their growing team.
- To work closely with the Client Directors and their Team to ensure all client service functions are delivered efficiently and on a timely basis.
- Client Services are delivered through semi-autonomous groups (Client Group) comprising 2/3 Client Directors, 2 Managers/Assistant Managers and between 4 and 8 Administrators, including Junior Administrators.
- While each Client engagement has a designated Director, Manager and Administrator, all members of each Client Group work collaboratively to deliver responsive, resilient, and exceptional Client Service, including regulatory adherence, billing, record maintenance, risk managements, CDD monitoring, client engagement and communications and task management.
- The organisation will support the ongoing development of all staff and this would include the achievement of a Table 4 or Table 5 qualification.
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies, and foundations including liaising with Clients, banks and investment managers as and when required.
- Maintain a day-to-day relationship with your Clients including attendance at Client meetings and delivery of finalised transactions.
- Maintaining a highly relevant understanding of Imperium’s policies and procedures and ensuring all administration is undertaken in accordance with those policies and procedures.
- Maintaining a full understanding of, and adherence to, all applicable legislation and regulations, particularly AML/CFT laws.
- Ensuring adherence to all policies, procedures and codes of conduct.
- Actively engaging in Imperium’s risk disciplines, ensuring that work is undertaken in adherence to the standards and quality required by Imperium and in accordance with the Imperium Risk Appetite.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to email@example.com