Our client is seeking a Senior Administrator to join their growing team.
You will take care of the administration of a diverse client portfolio, you’ll help us to continue to deliver the proactive and attentive service. Working within a welcoming and supportive team you will collaborate closely with colleagues at all levels, as well as partners from outside the business. You will use your skills and judgement to help further strengthen client relationships within your portfolio and lend your experience to the development and mentoring of junior colleagues.
- Administer a varied portfolio of clients, in accordance with procedures, taking the lead on all day-to-day activity.
- Preparation of all day-to-day correspondence with clients and intermediaries, for review by senior colleagues.
- Responsible for the maintenance of statutory books and regulatory documentation for own portfolio.
- Liaise with clients on day-to-day matters and overseeing and actioning all ongoing tasks for portfolio.
- Participation in periodic review process for own portfolio of clients and active monitoring and completion of points arising.
- Prepare and circulate agendas, board packs and reports and attend board meetings.
- Workflow completion for activities such as onboarding, payments, distributions, investments, powers of attorney, entity appointments and removals.
- Schedule and attend client meetings (where appropriate.)
- Draft minutes and resolutions for meetings, circulate for comments, finalise and arrange for signing.
- Liaise with intermediaries in respect of own clients.
For more information, please contact Jamie on 707812 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org